NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 5 March 2017

‘No One Has Told Me They Want Me To Stay’ – Manchester City Star, Sergio Aguero, Reveals

Aguero revealed recently he is yet to have a conversation with Etihad officials.

He said:

“My intention is to stay, but it is a long way away. It’s one thing for the club to officially say they want me, and another thing is to tell me.

“The club can say what it wants, but in June they will have to meet with me.”

Aguero, who have been with City for six years, has been strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid, but he claims he is not focusing on a return to Spain.

“I’m not thinking about Madrid, or anywhere,” he added in an interview with Radio Onda Cero. “I’m focused on City.

“I have three months to give my best and in June we will see. I do not want to think about my future. I hope in June we can achieve a title, which is the more important thing, and then we will see.”

0chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment