NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 29 March 2017

I’m Not The Evil Many Think I am And I Did Not Steal $12.8Billion'', says IBB

I’m Not The Evil Many Think I am And I Did Not Steal $12.8Billion'', says IBB
 Gen Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,retd

On a session with members of the Correspondent Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Minna, Niger State Gen Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,retd was asked

Looking back, which of the policies of your time do you wish was never misinterpreted?

I am not the evil that quite a lot of people consider me to be. I had a very excellent background and by training, we have to love one another.

However, I can understand their feeling.

 But by virtue of the job I was doing, I was bound to be misconstrued and people will take it like that but I consider it as an opinion as long as I am not what you think I was, I feel satisfied.

I read somewhere some time ago that they said I stole N12.8 billion and I said if I stole such amount, I had no business staying in the country but those are the type of things that one has to live with.

I hope the younger generation will carry out a research about leadership, people, individual and what role they played in the development of the nation and come up with a different conclusion from what is on the ground now.

























source:vanguard

0 comments:

Post a Comment