NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 6 March 2017

88 Year Old Woman Saves Herself From Been Raped By Telling Rapist She Has HIV

An elderly woman stopped a would-be rapist from attacking her by telling him she had HIV.

Helen Reynolds told the man she had HIV despite being negative.

The man had forced himself inside her Parkesburg, Pennsylvania, USA, apartment after posing as an employee of the complex.

The 88-year-old said the man used duct tape to to bind her and had removed his and her trousers when she came up with the comment.


She told WPVI: ‘

I said to him, “Well, it’s like this. You might as well know the truth.” I said, “I have HIV and my husband died from it,” which is a lie.

‘When I said that, he just walked out of the bedroom. That’s the comment that saved my life.’

The broadcaster asked her about a message for the man and she said:

“I have nothing good to say about him. Nothing at all. Put him in jail, and leave the sucker there.”

0chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment