NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 2 March 2017

“Why I Refused To Detonate The Bomb” – Female Suicide Bomber Reveals

A teenager, Amina Yusuf, paraded by the military on Wednesday in Maiduguri, has said she failed to detonate her explosive because she did not believe in Boko Haram’s ideology.

The 17-year-old, who told newsmen in Maiduguri that she was abducted five years ago, alongside her parents, in Madagali in Adamawa, after a terror attack on the village, said;

“I was abducted alongside my parents in Madagali in Adamawa after the terrorists attacked our village. We were taken to a camp in the bush where we were forcefully indoctrinated by the group,”

The suspected suicide bomber alleged that her parents were killed after they had refused to be indoctrinated , saying;

“My parents were executed because they did not join the group.

“I was married off to a Boko Haram militant with whom I lived in the camp,”

“One day I was asked to wear the bombs. I was brought to Maiduguri with an instruction that I detonate the bomb where there is large crowd of people”


She said that she declined to detonate the explosive because she did not want to die.

“They said I should press the button but I refused and allowed security men to capture me alive.
“My four siblings are still with the terrorists in the camp,” Yusuf said.

0chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment