NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 12 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 153

mystory4

I left for room number 214 after telling tunde and the guys. I was looking all around as I pass through the receptionist center hoping to see Shade around but I couldn’t see her. I thought maybe she was in the kitchen or something so I decided to ask the lady at the reception about her where about before I go up to meet my two sugar mamas who were already anticipating my arrival. She looks beautiful herself. She seems new at the hotel because I have never seen her around since all this time I used to come to blue top hotel. Having a discussion with her alone made me to forget about shade and the purpose of my coming here for a minute.
Me: hello sister
The receptionist: you are welcome sir. What can I do for you?
Me: please I would like to enquire about one of your staff here, Very tall, pretty lady like you. Her name is shade.
The receptionist: (smiling). Okay shade, am sorry but she is not on duty at the moment sir. She is on night schedules I think.
Me: (felt a little sad after hearing that). Okay thank you. But instead of leaving immediately I stood there for some time still starring at the lady.
The Receptionist: (smiling) you are welcome sir. Anything else please
Me: (smiling). No, not really. I am going up to room 124. But I must say, you are a very beautiful lady
Receptionist: (smiling). Hmmmmn… Thank you sir, men do say so.
Me: (smiling), you are a rear gem among ladies. Your outstanding look is one of a kind among others
The receptionist: (blushing and smiling but she looks like she wants me to get going quickly). Thank you sir, please can you get going because I am at work and I need to concentrate here because of my boss?
Me: alright Dear. I am sorry for disturbing you, it’s just that you are so beautiful than for me to just see you and pass by without commending your outstanding beauty.
The receptionist: (smiling) thank you sir. I appreciate your good words, and you are not looking bad yourself but I must concentrate here please
Me: (smiling). Hmmmmn.. okay dear, let me get going. Hope to see you again next time.
The receptionist: Thank you sir. I hurriedly left to room 214 after completing my conversation with the new receptionist lady with her thought still flooded my mind. She is in fact so beautiful. I finally got to room 124. I stood at the door for a few second thinking of how I am going to approach my two sugar mamas who were patiently waiting for my arrival. I felt a bit nervous with the thought of seeing them both together at the same time.” But today na today”. Man must face any situation he finds himself with courage. I summoned up a good bit of courage to enter the room which was unlocked from behind. I entered only to see my two sugar mamas dressed up in the most beautiful sexiest dress ever. The look of them at instant brings about a bump in my trouser. I felt my OGA standing up as hard as a poll. They both starred at me with the sexiest look as I entered the room, running to embrace me each as we greeted one another. It was Adedoyin that hugged me first. She gave me a beautiful peck on my chin as we embraced each other tightly. I felt like I shouldn’t let go of her. My OGA was still as hard as a poll in my trouser. I think Adedoyin felt it because she laughed as she stared directly to my eyes, giving me the kind of look that says this your OGA is gonna see pepper today…Lol… Sarah also hugged me very tightly too but she doesn’t gave me a peck like Adedoyin did. She just put my head closed to her bosom which make me feel the hardness of her n_pples. I know that today I am fully in for a threesome sxxx with my two sugar mamas no doubt. I complimented both of their beauties and I expressed how much I have missed them in words and they both complimented me in returns before the show continued.
Me: I am so very happy to see your so very pretty faces again. I have missed you guys a lot.
Sarah&Adedoyin: We are happy to see you too dear. We have missed you a lot as well.
Me: (smiling). How were Abuja and your businesses over there?
Sarah: (smiling). Abuja was so good, in fact the business proposal worked out well.
Me: (smiling). Wow. You guys must have had a lot of fun over there
Sarah: (smiling). not that we had fun, in fact we don’t have much time for fun over there since all we concentrated upon was to make sure the business proposal works out well, and thanks to God we knack it at last.
Me: (laughing) wow. Thank God o. Am very happy for you guys
Sarah: you should be very happy for us dear because God actually did us a lot of goods than you think. And you should thank Adedoyin for me femi. She is a very good friend, it’s all by her efforts that we finally knack this proposal at last.
Me: (smiling and facing Adedoyin who sat on the bed looking at us as we chitchat) thank you dear for being a good friend.
Adedoyin: (smiling). Do I need to be thanked for helping a friend? And by the way the benefit is for both of us so why thanking me
Me: (smiling). You did wonderful my dear, and infact you deserve a kiss for that. I stood up from my current position where I sat beside Sarah to approach Adedoyin who was laughing hysterically as she watches me coming over to her. I position my mouth for a kiss and she meet up my mouth with hers. We were both locked up in a very passionate kiss for like two minutes while sarah starred at us with a bright and joyful face. My hands were placed on her bossom where I was able to grab hold of her two breasts. I discovered her n_pples was already hard as my OGA too was shouting “let me out” from the trouser. But we are not ready for the main action yet so I managed to resist myself a bit.

To Be Continued…

0 comments:

Post a Comment