NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 12 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 152

mystory4

It’s already about five minutes to two. She checked the time and told me she needs to start packing up her things to leave because of the meeting am going so that I can leave earlier. She first suggested that she would wait till the time I am ready to go so that we can both leave the house together but later changed her mind. I felt so very happy for achieving my goal eventually. If anyone should ride horse in my stomach at that point in time that horse won’t have a problem passing over to express how happy I was. She left at 2pm sharp after promising to call her immediately I came back in the evening. I still have about an hour to get myself prepared to meet both Sarah and Adedoyin together. Nothing can express how happy I was despite that I was just a little nervous because it was my first time to meet both the two big mamas together like this. I remember I have to call motunrayo to explain things to her. Though am not sure if we are still going to meet tomorrow or not. I placed a call to her and she picked at the first bit.
Motunrayo: (sounding excited). Hello my sweetheart.
Me: (cheerful voice) my sweetest angel.
Motunrayo: (smiling). Hmmmmn. How are you my love?
Me: I am doing fine my dear. How are you doing?
Motunrayo: (smiling) I am doing fine too here my love. It’s just that I am missing you very much.
Me: (smiling). I am missing you too my love.
Motunrayo: (smiling) Thank God you are missing me too. So are we seeing tomorrow?
Me: I can’t conclude yet dear. I still have to devise a plan to make my home teacher not to come tomorrow.
Motunrayo: (sounding worried) ooh. I really want to see you love. Please try to come up with something
Me: I will try my best angel. Just give me some time. By tomorrow morning I will call you to tell you about the next development.
Motunrayo: okay.
Me: what time would you like to come?
Motunrayyo: we would be leaving my grandma’s place in the morning. Maybe by 10a.m. I would prefer to branch at your place before I go home.
Me: okay, I will try to work something out with my home teacher. Hope she would give me some space to see you tomorrow.
Motunrayo: I would be very happy if you can work something out to make us see by all means tomorrow.
Me: (smiling) I will try my best dear..
Motunrayo: (smiling). Okay, love you.
Me: I love you too my angel. We say our goodbyes and I ended the call. I am now back to my preparation for meeting Sarah and Adedoyin. I felt really happy as I put on my well ironed Gold colored Tshirt with confirm Adidas Black jeans and a pair of leather shoe. I put on my wrist watch before I hurried to Baddo’s room to use her sprayer and mouth tosh. I saw two packets of condom and a sachet of tramadol in his drawer but I didn’t bother taking any of the condom because I know I won’t be needed it. Adedoyin doesn’t support the use of condom from the start so I have no use for it. I only took two s*x enhancer tablets because I know I would be in need of those. I take time to check out myself in the mirror to see how good looking creature God created me to be. I know am handsome no doubt about that. I checked my time and it was already 2:30pm. I still have about 30minutes left but it doesn’t hurt to get there earlier than expected. I dashed out of the house after locking the door including the main gate. I was waiting impatiently for a bike man to pass by when I saw Ruka coming from the other side of the road. She looked so beautiful in her modeling dress. She saw me and she waves her hands to me from a little distance. I waited for her until she got to the position where am standing.
Ruka: (staring at me and smiling). Handsome bobo. Cute boy gbogbo awon omoge.
Me: (staring back at her and smiling). Hmmmmn.. beautiful angel orekelewa gbogbo awon Bobo.
Ruka: (she burst into an uncontrollable laughter). It took some times before she could finally control her laughter.
Ruka: where are you going o brother handsome? Ooh wait, let me guess. You are going to see one of your girlfriends’ abi.
Me: (smiling). No o. why would you think that way. I am only going to see a friend.
Ruka: Hmmmmm… a friend? Like a female friend abi? Because with this killer look of yours I am sure you are definitely going to nail one kind girl with your sweet mouth.
Me: (smiling). That is not true dear. I am only going to see my male friend Tunde: you know him now.
Ruka: okay that tunde? You still follow that guy around.
Me: of course. He is my friend now.
Ruka: (smiling) you better be careful with him he doesn’t looks like a good guy you should hang around with.
Me: smiling). Hmmmmn. Okay ma. I will consider your advice ma. We both laugh. I can see the conversation is taking too much time so I managed to discharge her after praising her look more and by telling her I will call her later. I saw a bike a few seconds later and I mount on it without asking how much he wanted to collect. The bikeman dropped me at blue top hotel and I paid him 500 naira without asking for change. He thanked me very much like I gave him a car key. I headed straight to the blue top hotel building. I checked my time and it was already five minutes to three. I brought out my phone to call Sarah’s number in other to enquire the room they lodged in. I was already strolling through my contact when I suddenly heard my favorite nickname from behind. “ikoko, ikoko, ikoko”. I looked back only to see Tunde and the other guys beckoning to me from arrears. I felt really happy to see them as I went to join them at the spot. Ronke also was there with some other pretty ladies like I expected. I complimented all their beauties until I make them all blush.
Tunde&otherguys: (smiling as they hail me). Ikoko, ikoko, ikoko ajegunjeran.
Me: (smiling). How are you guys doing?
Tunde&otherguys: we are doing fine. You just bone face for your guys’ abi. We no dey see you around again because your girlfriends were not around.
Me: (smiling) abeg no vex for me. No be my fault. I have just been very busy lately.
Tunde: Hmmmmn…..busy man. So we no get work to do abi.
Me: (smiling). Tunde I didn’t mean it like that, I think you know about my family issue now.
Tunde: (smiling) okay o. wetin you bring come for your guys now.
Me: (smiling) seeing all of you here really make me happy. I have missed you guys.
Tunde&otherguys: we have missed you too. I stood down to take a bottle of small stout when sarah’s call came in on my phone. I excused myself from the guys and picked.
Me: hello dear.
Sarah: hello. Where are you?
Me: I am already here at blue top. (Lie) I am about dialing your number when your call came through.
Sarah: okay good. We just got here now too. Come and meet us at room 214. We are already waiting for you.
Me: okay dear. I am on my way. I ended the call and then go back to tell tunde and other guys that I am going upstairs to meet my dates.

To Be Continued…

0 comments:

Post a Comment