NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 27 September 2016

A MAN’S DESTINY.. EPISODE 5.

mystory1

“Did you bring your wears?” Helen asked
Pemisire.
“I’m with nothing but the attaché case on
the
floor. That was the last thing my dad gave
me.” She had laid then with her hand
crossed
over her head.
“Like.. you mean the whole documents to
Mart’s wealth is in there?” Helen asked as
she
gazed at the attaché case.
“Yes, all. I never knew that what all that
would
wipe my family out, if I knew, I would
have
fought against it.”
“How? You ran away when the beasts
entered
into your house, how would you have
done it?”
“Helen.. I’m not feeling very alright at all,
I’m
feeling sleepy but I don’t know why I
can’t
sleep.” She spoke quietly as she took off
her
hand.
“Hmmn… the best thing to be done is
just to
take a cold shower and then you sleep. I
have
lesson notes to write and as well wash
some
clothes, will you come and take your bath
now?”
“Ye..yes.” She had started crying again.
*******
“Romeo… a whole bottle.” Richard sat
down
as he addressed the male bartender. He
had
dropped off his sister at the hospital with
her
friend and thought he should come and
wash
down his worries.
It had been hard on him to avoid thinking
on
what was happening. The only new
companion
he had was alcohol, it would make the
worries
fade away. He smiled as the bartender
approached him, he was wondering that
he
had started knowing various types of
wines.
“Thank you.” He said and poured the
wine into
the wine glass cup before him.
It was Saturday morning. He looked
around
and could sight just few people in there,
they
might have come to wash down their
worries
like he was doing.
Within ten minutes, he finished the whole
bottle of the red wine and demanded for
more.
It was working out for him, he smiled as
he
continued drinking until it was twelve
noon.
He was already drunk then and out of
control.
He went ahead to pay for his drink and
overpaid before he walked out, into the
sunny
atmosphere with his eyes dimmed and
laid
down at the back seat of his car and slept
off.
He also knew if he should try driving that
time, blood would flow.
******
3pm.
Richard came out of the car soaked with
sweat. He stretched and yawned
continuously
and fickled his hand to check what time it
was, on his leather wristwatch. “Ah!” He
exclaimed and entered into the car
quickly. He
removed his phone and car key from the
pocket as he shut the door with his left
hand
and yawned again.
He had sixty-one missed calls already,
from
his friends and from Stephanie. As he
sighted
Steph’s name, he sped off to the hospital
to
check on his sister.
As he flung the door open, he saw
Stephanie
seated on a brown seat at the waiting
room.
“How far?” He approached her swiftly.
“I don’t know, I called you earlier but you
didn’t pick it.” She said as she rose to her
feet.
“Yeah, I.. I was doing something. So
where are
the Doctors?”
“See, her condition is somehow critical
bro,
Doctor Kate has been with her since.”
Steph
explained.
“Critical again?”
“Yes, I don’t even know what to do.” She
sighed as she sat again. Richard turned his
back at her and looked sad again, he
really
looked annoyed and fed up of the whole
situation, what would he do? Pray to a
God
that wouldn’t answer him or what?
“Whether you like it or not, my sister
must
live! Why do you like being partial? You
give
some people sound health and some, a
very
bad one! Some people are as rich as
Dangote,
Mart, Bill Gates and many more, why is
mine
this way? Why is my sister’s health upside
down? And you call yourself a God!” He
shouted.
“Easy, Richie.” Stephanie tapped him.
He had started crying again.
******
“We couldn’t find the documents and
attaché
case but we found an evidence.” One of
Lawrence’s guys stated.
“Really? What?” Lawrence asked.
The guys brought out Pemisire’s diary and
gave Lawrence. “This diary.”
Lawrence smiled as he collected it.
“That’s
why I trust you guys!” He looked through
it
and found Pemisire’s picture, and her top
secret on the issue of attaché case that
her
father gave her. “It means this girl knows
the
secret, she has the documents, we must
get
her!” He stood up as he looked indignant.
“She must be gotten!” He roared.
“Yes boss, but how do we start?” One of
them
asked.
“Just leave for now, I have to read this
diary
well, I think it should contain places
where
she might have gone to.”
“Alright boss, that’s true.” The guys stood
up
and left.
Lawrence sat quickly and started reading
the
events in the diary well, he had to get
Pemisire, she was his last hope then.
———
“He kept on repeating my identity before
he
finally died.” Pemisire told Helen sadly,
with
her back against the wall as she was
seated
on the floor.
“Really? So how do we start? We really
have
to hide your identity and this attaché
case. If
you’re gotten, it might lead to something
even
more disastrous.”
“Yeah, the first problem is you. How are
you
going to keep it unknown to people that
I’m
not Pemisire, I’m not the one with these
documents?”
“It’s a simple thing, we’re sisters and I
can’t
betray this trust that you have in me.
Pemisire, the problem is you. You should
be
the one to know how you will keep your
name
unknown to people. You know you won’t
be
able to return to Lagos, even for years
because of this identity.”
Pemisire stood up and smiled faintly.
“Alright,
that’s not a problem. Once I don’t have a
problem with you, there’s no problem.
The
next thing is just about the work I’ll start
doing.”
“Can you work in a bar for now? I saw a
vacancy post at Hexagon Club and Bar,
the
place is not really far from here.”
“I will, but for now I wish to be at home.
I’m
not in the mood to do any work, or else.”
She
said and laid on the bed.
“I understand you.” Helen smiled too.
*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment