NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 1 April 2017

The President Has Started Implementing My Memo- Gov El-Rufai

The President Has Started Implementing My Memo- Gov El-Rufai

You said when you wrote the memo, things were not working well. What is your assessment of things at the federal level, and what aspect of your memo has Buhari started implementing? 

One of the issues that concerned me in September when I wrote the memo is the slow pace of budget implementation, seeming lack of coordination between monetary and fiscal policies and the absence of a comprehensive economic programme.

A few things we could have done to solve our exchange rate problem to boost our foreign reserve are all in the memo.

Since then, the federal government has done the five-year economic recovery and growth plan, which is one of the things I recommended.

People need to see the plan for getting out of recession so that if they have to make sacrifices, at least they should know why they are making it.

That has been done. The budget implementation has been significantly improved.

The minister of state for petroleum has gone to India and is talking to China about oil to raise billions of dollars to boost our reserves.

So, some of the economic issues have already been implemented. Many of the political issues I identified and recommended to the president are being implemented too, but the president said, ‘Let’s wait until after the Edo and Ondo elections.

 Let’s focus on winning these elections.’

You have seen the improvement in the exchange rate, you’ve seen the support the federal government has given states to clear arrears and reflate the economy.

 All these are things that we discussed and I put in the memo. Those that want to give the memo a colouration are not looking at the message but the messenger. But it is alright, I am used to that.

I will never stop giving our leader an honest advice in the interest of his success and the country.

Anything I see something wrong I will do a memo to him, and if they leak it after seven months, it is alright. I will not relent.

























source:tori news

0 comments:

Post a Comment