NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 27 January 2017

Jose Mourinho Mocks Arsene Wenger For Been Sent Off

Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, took a dig at Arsene Wenger on Thursday night after watching his side end their 17-game unbeaten run with a 2-1 defeat at Hull.

While congratulating his players on reaching the final, the main focus of his short 28-second post-match interview was his own performance on the bench.


Mourinho, who was celebrating his 54th birthday, told Sky Sports;

“I just want to say congratulations to my players because it was a difficult to [get] in the final, and we are in the final,”
“I don’t want to say anything else because it’s enough. I’m calm, I behaved on the bench, not sent off, no punishment, so no more words,” he added before storming off

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment