NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 1 August 2016

Unbelievable! S*xy 52-year-old Sugar Mummy Reveals How She Dated Over 250 Men (Photos)

A woman adjudged to be a s*x freak has made a shocking revelation that she has dated over 250 men and have slept with most of them who are mainly younger men.
A s*x y 52-year-old single businesswoman has been dubbed UK’s ‘top cougar’ for dating over 250 men who are mostly younger than her.
The woman identified as Juney Smith, from St Albans insists it keeps her young – adding that men her age either can’t offer what young men can – or simply have no idea how to ‘date properly’.
‘The guys I date range in age from 18 to 45,’ she says. ‘I meet them at clubs, out grocery shopping, at art galleries, at service stations, and it is always the young guy who hits on me.’
According to Dailymail, Juney, who has never married or had children, explains: ‘I have always dated younger but really focused on it from the age of 30, and among the guys I’ve gone out with were (teenage) lads aged 18 to 20. I haven’t looked back since.’
She adds: ‘I tried dating men my own age but they are boring, bad in bed and frankly not eager to please. Plus, after a divorce they return to the dating scene and simply are out of their depth. 
‘They have missed out on a generation of dating changes.’
However, Juney said she hasn’t slept with all 250 of her conquests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment