NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 3 February 2017

See What Is Happening To Harrysong After He Shut Down His New Record Label And Begged Kcee Not To Jail Him

Music star, Harrysong, has dumped his own record label and returned to Kcee’s Five Star Music 2 days after begging his former label boss to forgive him..

The singer’s social media pages reveals he has deleted all links to his label Alter Plate and replaced them with the details of his previous employer, Five Star Music.

Following his last arrest two days ago, the singer apologised to Five Star Music, saying;

“I want to say I’m sorry Kcee, I am sorry to Five Star for most of those words said in anger. I miss my family. You don’t expect me to fight with my family forever,” he said.

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment