NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 2 February 2017

See What Is Going To Happen To Liverpool Star Roberto Firmino For Drink-driving

Roberto Firmino has apologised after pleading guilty to a drink-driving charge after he was arrested on Christmas Eve..

The Liverpool striker, who released a statement after a court hearing was fined £20,000 and banned from driving for a year.

His statement read;

“I apologise, without reservation, to the club, the manager, my team-mates and the supporters for putting myself in this situation. What I have done is wrong and sets a bad example.

“I promise to everyone in the Liverpool family that I will learn from this mistake, learn from this experience, and not repeat it in the future.”

Liverpool have also disciplined the Brazil international for breaking club rules relating to public behaviour, with an insider suggesting he will have been fined under set agreements with the PFA.

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment