NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 2 February 2017

Odion Ighalo Joins Chinese Club; Set To Receive Nearly 2 Times Mikel’s Salary Per Week

Super Eagles striker, Odion Jude Ighalo has joined the Chinese Super League side, Changchun Yatai for £20m completed and is set to become the highest paid Nigerian..

 

 

According to reports, Ighalo, will receive nearly £200K weekly, that is almost twice of John Mikel Obi’s £140K a week…

Ighalo confirmed the news via his Twitter handle (@ighalojude) in a message to his former team and its fans:

“A special thanks to Watford fans, who I really hold dearly in my heart because they supported me since the very first day I came to this club to the last day,”

“Even when things weren’t going well for me, they were still there chanting my name beside me. Though things don’t always go the way you want in life, you have to keep moving and working hard.

“Some of them [Watford fans] were not happy because the goals did not come as they want. I can understand them because I’ve done it in the past and they want to see it again.

“I’m sorry for that and I’m sorry it didn’t work out the way it should be but I’m really happy to have been associated with this Watford family and wherever I go, to China or wherever, I’m still going to hold the fans dearly to my heart because they have always been there for me.

“Thanks to Watford fans for the great support, they will always be in my heart wherever I go.”

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment