NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 3 February 2017

Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat Of UNIPORT L*sbian Sending Her N*de Photos And Begging for S*x

A Nigerian Facebook user, Cynthia Uka, has taken to her page to expose a l*sbian girl sending her n*de photos and begging her for s*x.

Cynthia Uka, who revealed this was not the first time l*sbians are trying to force her into s*x, disclosed she had had enough of the messages and made it clear that she is not a lesbian..


She wrote;

Girls!! Girls!! Girls!! Please leave me alone oo
This isn’t the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time.. Biko stay away from me.. I am pleading!!!

As great as I’m gonna be I don’t wanna die young.. Anyone trying to reduce me will not succeed!!
And y’all fuckboys.. Stay away from me!!
Leave my life alone!!

See photos of the conversation below;

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment