NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 2 February 2017

Kenyan Gospel Singer Ends Marriage To “Husband” Just Hours After Saying “I Do”

A Kenyan Gospel artiste, known as Eunice Njeri, took to social media to reveal that she ended her marriage to a rapper, Isaac, hours after tying the knot on 27th of November,2016..

33-year-old Njeri, who got married in the US, revealed the marriage was annulled as her heart is somewhere else, saying;

On the 27th Nov 2016, Isaac and I did go to the altar to get married,but at the end of that day I realised one thing,i couldn’t do it my heart was somewhere else. Probably in Africa doing what I do best,am still trying to figure that out. I immediately left for Kenya and have been serving God the best way I know how.

To all who supported isaac and i am greatful may God bless you immensely. To all who were hurt in the process I apologise. The marriage was annulled (like it never happenned).

No papers were signed. Afterwards and we both made a decision to go our separate ways. I hope for your support and help as we move on. Like every other relationship we hit a rock, maybe a little too early but have since overcome. Consequently, we have decided to go our separate ways and hope for the very best. God bless you.
Eunice Njeri.

360chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment