NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 23 February 2017

Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Reacts To S’ex Tape, Marriage Rumour

Gifty, who was ON Sunday evicted from the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria Reality Show, has rubbished reports making the rounds that she is married and has a sex tape.

The Anambra born ex-housemate also categorically stated that she had no child for anyone.
Recall that while Gifty was still a housemate at the Reality TV Show, unconfirmed reports made the rounds that she was married and abandoned her supposed husband.

 

But the light skinned lady has debunked the claims, saying they were mere rumours and fabricated lies and photoshops.
On her Instagram account @officialgiftypowers, Gifty wrote:

“So, THEY said that I am married and I have a boyfriend who is threatening to release a sex tape if I don’t share the BBN money with him.

“Now, I want to clear it out by writing it HERE that PLEASE I AM NOT MARRIED, I DO NOT HAVE ANY SEX TAPE & I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILD FOR ANYBODY.

“These are just crazy rumors and for the fact such is out then guys do expect more cuz’ I see this person won’t rest till he/she is satisfied.

“@bigbrothernaija2017 #BBNaija#ITSJUSTGOD#NEVERGIVEUP .”

0chli

0 comments:

Post a Comment