NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 13 December 2016

NIGERIAN MAN FINDS TRUE LOVE THROUGH MMM, GOT PAIRED WITH A BEAUTIFUL LADY

bnkopp

A Facebook user, Danny Umoh took to his page to write on how he’s found love through Ponzi scheme MMM.

He wrote,

MY TESTIMONY…..

*MMM is not only changing me financially πŸ’°πŸ’° but also in relationship πŸ‘«πŸ‘«aspect.*
*I was paired wit a female to PH* *nd after I called to tell her to confirm my payment,I found her voice to be lovely 😍😍.I went on to add her on my watsapp nd* *as boys will always be boys 😜,I* *asked her out nd she said’* *yes’.nd d relationship is rilli* *growing by 30% every* *month* * πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚* Am so inlove now… Thanks to MMM

We find love in hopeless place

0 comments:

Post a Comment