NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 11 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 149

mystory4

My heart rate immediately comes down to the normal level when I saw the caller was Bidemi and not motunrayo again. Thank God this girl saved me today from much questioning from chidinma. I picked.
Bidemi: Hello my love. How are you doing?
Me: (staring at chidinma). Hello dear, I am fine. I could see chidinma’s eyes as turn red and sore. She was only anticipating that I would be through with the call in time before she started asking many questions about the caller again.
Bidemi: have you eaten breakfast?
Me: yes, I have and you?
Bidemi: (smiling) same. Please femi can I come over. I really want to see your face today.
Me: don’t please. I am going out in few minutes.
Bidemi: (sounding worried and sad) where are you going? Don’t you have tutorial today?
Me: I have but my mum send me on an errand I must deliver for her. And it will take long for me to deliver the errand.
BIdemi: can I come along? We can go together since you will be going alone.
Me: (see this girl o). No we can’t. The errand is a bit personal. I will talk to you later, I am running late already.
Bidemi: (sounding unhappy). Okay dear. I love you. She was patiently waiting for I love you too reply from me. But I was not sure how to reply her with chidinma around and staring at me like this. I don’t want to cause more GOBE for myself since we aren’t done with the question and answer session going on between us. I just manage to reply same to Bidemi before I ended the call. As I have expected, the first blockbusting questions from Chidinma immediately I drop the call is “WHO IS THE CALLER”. Since I have already device a good lie in my brain, I don’t have much trouble answering all her next question.
Chindima: (Frown Face). Femi who is that caller you just speak with?
Me: You know I can’t lie to you dear; the person on the phone is my friend I told you earlier. If i….(cut me off)
Chidinma: (not looking confused but looks like she is bound to get an answer from me by all means)
Chidinma: (Voice changed) Femi, I know it’s one of your girlfriends since you keep calling her Dear repeatedly on the phone. I know if am not here you would have told her you love her too. But…..
Me: (cut her off). Chichi that is not true. Don’t you trust me? You know a relationship where there is no trust can’t work out well….. if…
Chidinma: (cut me off). I know you would say that femi. You are trying to make me feel guilty as usual. I won’t blame you since am the orchestrator of my own misfortune. This is what I get for professing my love to you. You are a guy with so many girls flaunting their beauty around you so why should I be disappointed since I caused all this. But femi you know it’s not fair for you to receive another girls call when am around. That was unfair and rude to me….
Me: (cut her off. But trying to sound as gentle as I could be). Chichi you have dispute all this things. The person that called me is none else than Bidemi. I just want to play around a little with you before telling you it’s her. And by the way, I know you don’t really like it when Bidemi calls me so I was even thinking of not telling you at all because I don’t want your good and vibrant mood you have maintained since morning to turned sore like this…But I guess that was a mistake on my side anyway,
Chidinma: (not looking convinced). You know femi I don’t believe you. Just tell me the truth and my mind will be at ease. It’s better to know who your rival is so as to get ready for either a fight or a play because of someone you love than to be backbiting by an unknown rival. I did rather know who truly called you and be prepared to fight for what I want than to let some girls snatch you away from me without my notice. It’s a very natural thing to fight for what you want,
Me: (smiling) Chichi, am saying the truth. Believe me. I can’t lie to you. (Brought out my phone and show her the last received call but I didn’t hand over the phone to her so that she won’t start checking what she is not supposed to see).
Chidinma: (still not looking totally convinced). You know I trust you femi but sometimes I used to have some doubt because of the way you do things sometimes.
Me: (looking really focused. Want to know what she meant by her statement). What do you mean? How do I do things sometimes?
Chidinma: Sometimes you just do some surprising things that make me feel like if I really know you or not?
Me: (patiently waiting for her to explain herself) what do you mean?
Chidinma: you remember that time I went to the hospital with you when you were sick. On our way coming back we branched at KFC to buy food
Me: yes of course I remember. (Still patiently waiting for her to conclude).
Chidinma: that day when we were looking for bike we saw one big woman you introduced to me as Ronke.
Me: (looking stunned). Yes. (I have begun to understand where she is taking her point by now)
Chidinma: the way you talk to that woman as if she is your age mate actually make me to wonder about so many things; I wonder how you know someone like her and how you could talk to her with such disrespect without any iota of honor and she doesn’t seems to care about it herself.
Me: (brain getting hot already). I wonder why she could recall something like that in a situation like this. I can see she is already suspicious of my moves. I hope things won’t get really bad for me today. In case Chidinma tries to trace my movement that could be very bad.
Me: (voice low). Chichi you know what?, about that, the woman in question just looked old to you because of her body nature but she wasn’t really that old. And she is one of my friend’s fiancĂ©e before they broke up.
Chidinma: (not looking convinced) hmmmmn. I know you will still have something to say. You are always good with finding words to bail yourself from every situation. I can see the trust in our relationship is not very strong because she is already suspicious of me in so many way, she just doesn’t know how to say it out plainly. I don’t want to keep dragging things with her because it’s getting late already and I have to get prepared for my meeting with Adedoyin and Sarah. I managed to change the topic after promising her that I will introduce her to all my friends later. I know that was definitely a lie. I only said so to get myself off her hook for the moment. I brought out the take away we got from KFC just to make her divert her attention from our current discussion. I took out one snack and a can malt drink from the KFC nylon. I began to eat my own portion without telling her to join me. She looked at me with “some kind eye wey I can’t explain” and she began to talk.
Chidinma: (staring at me). You can’t even call me. Is it because of what I said? Or Are you angry?
Me: (staring back at her). I have actually succeeded in making her changed the previous topic as I intended. That was actually what I wanted to achieved when I started eating without calling her at first. I know she will definitely say something about it. Then I would be able to divert her attention from the previous conversation that has to do with my personal life.
Me: No dear, come and join me
Chidinma: (smiling) even if you don’t call me I will surely join you. She pick up my can malt drink and gulped it down her throat before she brought out her own from the nylon.
Me: (smiling). Now that you have drunk mine which one will I drink?
Chidinma: (smiling). I don’t know. But I can share you a portion of mine if you don’t mind.
Me: (smiling). Share me or you will give me the whole can malt to replace my own that you drank?.
Chidinma: (laughing). Why would I give you my own? I can only share for you o.
Me: (smiling). Madam chichi you want to dey suffer your boyfriend abi. We both burst into laugh. We kept laughing for some time before we finally control our laughter. She hold and placed her own can malt between the space of my mouth and make me to gulped down a little portion of it before she drank the rest after eating her snacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment