NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 10 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 147 $ 148

mystory4

It was 8am already, everybody else has gone out to their respective place of business leaving just me at home as usual. I was still anticipating the arrival of chidinma. Meanwhile I thought that I should go and wait outside for ifemi to pass by as usual; I was bound to find out why she gave me a wrong number; whether she made a mistake with her number or she actually gave me a wrong number on her own consent. I stood outside for almost an hour expecting ifemi to pass by but not even someone of her resemblance pass across my face while I was on watch for her. I felt a little sad and worried because of ifemi; seeing her that morning could have add a little flavour to my day experience. In the end chidinma came at around 8:50a.m and met me outside. She wore a very tight Jean trouser which make her round and sexxy asss to be so enticing and tempting to touch. She wore a purple top to perfected her dressing. Her make up make her look exactly like one of the angels in the dominion film I watched sometimes ago. She look so much like a model with the way everything looks perfect on her. I am sure with her killer look today if my mum or bidemi or anyone should come around to see her in her mode of dressing nothing could be done to prove that we were not into more than a student and teacher relationship. The sight of her alone make me shift my thought and attention away from ifemi
Me: (sounding excited for seeing her). Wow! Is this an angel or a mermaid?
Chidinma: (smiling). Hmmmn.
Me: you are so very beautiful chidinma. Your beauty is so natural and undelusional.
Chindinma: (giggles and smiling). Thank you dear.
Me: you don’t have to thank me, seriously. You are so beautiful. We head straight inside as she walks in front of me. I took a better glimpse of her asset and my OGA was already starting to get hard in my trouser. I just manage to keep it in check for her not to start noticing it.
Chidinma: (smiling) thank you. You ain’t looking bad yourself.
Me: hmmmn
Chindima: what are you doing outside? Are you waiting for me?
Me; (lie) yes. I have been waiting for you outside for quite some time now. I just begin to miss you immediately I woke up this morning
Chidinma: (smiling) really?. That is love o.
Me: (smiling). Exactly. I think your love has started eating me up from inside. I feel so much love for you already.
Chindima: (sounding so very happy). I love you femi. I think I don’t make a mistake for professing my love to you after all.
Me: (smiling) yes, I think we are meant for each other and our love is meant to be. I love you with all my earth chidinma. I can feel that she is so very happy. She moved closer to me for a hug. I grabbed hold of her with the intent of hugging her to I can’t keep my eyes off her pretty lips. Instead of just hugging her I bend her over for a kiss. I put my lips on top of hers and she closed her eyes after surrendering her lips for the kiss. I kissed her on the lips and she reciprocated. We were locked into each other and keep kissing for minutes. My OGA was already so hard as a pole. I was thinking of getting her laid but I remember I still have appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin today which I must keep. I was able to stop myself from getting laid with her again. I just have to find a way to convince her to leave early so that I can keep my appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin. We broke off the kiss and we both staring into each others eye. She doesnt seem to feel shy about the kiss again.
Me: (staring into her eyes). I love you chichi
Chidinma: (smiling). I love you more femi. I began to laugh immediately and she looked surprised because I was laughing.
Chidinma: why are you laughing.
Me: I just felt so happy that I couldn’t control my laugh anymore. Isn’t it funny; who thought you and I could end up having a relationship like this. She joined me in laughing immediately. We both begin to laugh like small kids. We laugh until we got tired of laughing. I told her that I am hungry and suggest that we should go and eat at KFC. We left for KFC and took a bike in front of our gate. We dropped at KFC main gate in the other street and walk straight inside. We ordered for two plates of jollof rice and meat with malt drink. We ate both both plates together because she insisted we should. We acted like two new lover bird in town who just got married during all our stay in KFC until people begin to starred at us. We left KFC and go back to the house with a pack of take away snack for both of us.

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 148

We got home and she brought out her notebook to start the day’s lesson. That was when I remember I have to find a genuine excuse to make her leave early before 3pm because of my appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin. She started the lesson with organic chemistry: starting with Alkenes and alkynes; naming alkenes and alkynes, reactions of alkenes and alkynes, their synthesis and stuffs like that. She was so strict with her teachings. Not considering whether we are in a relationship or not, she explained everything like a teacher and make me to respond like a student. It was like she was so bound to make me pass my coming exam by all means. I was already enjoying her tutorial when a great idea pops up on my head. I suddenly start a brief conversation with her
Me: chichi
Chidinma: Yes dear
Me: before I forget, I Want to tell you that I will be going somewhere by 2:30 today.
Chidinma: (eyes looking pale). Where are you going? We can go together right?
Me: I am going to funmilayo’s school. They have teachers and parents meeting today. And since my mum couldn’t go she asked me to go in her stead. As you know, it’s not advisable for you to follow me there; funmilayo may misunderstood things and tells my mum about it.
Chidinma: (looking perplexed). Her mood was totally changed. The chidinma that has been so vibrant and exciting since turned sad and unhappy. She wished she could be able to follow me to the fake school am going but my excuse seems genuine to her. She looked like she totally believes my lies. She kept quiet and just keeps staring at me with some kind eyes wey I can’t explain.
Me: chichi, what is wrong? Why are you looking depressed suddenly and not saying anything? Is it because of where am going? You know I would have loved you to come with me but with the kind of situation on the ground here, I can’t just do that because of funmilayo.
Chidinma: femi, I understand. It’s just; you know I will be missing you the very moment I leave here.
Me: (smiling). I know dear; you know I will be missing you as well. If it’s possible I would have preferred not to go but it’s because it was mummy that said I should go in her stead. I have to go so that I can bring her words from the meeting you know.
Chidinma: I understand. You should go. I will be leaving by 2:00pm. You just have to promise you will call me whenever you come back from the meeting.
Me: (smilling). Do you even have to tell me that? I will surely call you immediately I come back in the evening.
Chidinma: (still looking sad on her face) okay, I will love that.
Me: (smiling). Why are you still looking sad? Come on, smile for me dear.
Chidinma: (smiling now). I love you
Me: (smiling). I love you more Dear. Your love has eaten up my soul. My soul is captivated within the grips of your love and I don’t think I want to be free from it.
Chidinma: (she started laughing heavily).. hmmm. Thank you my love. I know I have successfully succeeded in manipulating her. My happiness was so great to concede. I can’t wait to see my two darling sugar mummies and maybe tunde and Ronke too could be around. It would also be better if I could see shade too today.. We kept on laughing for sometimes until my phone began to ring. I checked the caller. It was motunrayo. I refused to pick the call because I don’t want chidinma’s trouble. I already make sure she will be leaving by 2pm. Picking motunrayo’s call now could stared up unnecessary arguments between us. And by the way I already know why Motunrayo is calling, she only want to reminds me about our date tomorrow. I have to devise a way to make sure things work out with her tomorrow as well, since she will be coming to see me. I know chidinma will definitely not agreed to it if I tell her not to come tomorrow again after giving her a very strange excuse today. But anyway my brain still dey work so no qualm. How I go do am tomorrow; I will surely find a way. chidinma noticed I didn’t pick my call. She then asked me why
Chidinma: why do you refused to pick your call?
Me: I don’t feel like picking it
Chidinma: why? Is it because I am around?
Me: no. that is not true, I just don’t want to pick it
Chidinma: who is the caller that you don’t feel like picking it
Me: it’s one of my friends
Chidinma: (not looking convinced). Which of your friends?
Me: it’s not that you know all my friends, so why do you want to know which one?
Chidinma: (eyes look sad) so are you saying I have no business in knowing who your friend are?
Me: I don’t mean it that way. What I am trying to say is that you don’t know this friend that just called me
Chindima: then tell me who it’s. My head begin to work in overdrive. I was seriously thinking of a convincing lie to tell her so as to excuse myself from her questionnaire when my phone begins to ring again. My heart was already pounding like yam without even checking who the caller was yet. There is no way am going to neglect the call without making chidinma’s suspicions of me grows very stronger. I felt like I am in a state of emergency. Nothing else to do, I just have to pick the call then I can later find a stronger lie to free myself from chidinma’s questioning. I checked the caller only to discovered It was Bidemi

To Be Continued…

 

Comments oh…

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment