NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 10 September 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 145 $ 146

mystory4

woke up the second morning on Friday by 6a.m only to check my phone and see 3missed calls from Adedoyin and 2missed calls from Sarah; I must have slept like a baby. My phone was also on silent mode. I stretched my body by raising up my two hands to the air like someone shouting halleluyah. Then pick up my phone to make a call to Sarah before going out for my morning drill. I dialled Sarah number and she picked the second time
Me: (Sounding excited). Hello, Good morning sweetheart.
Sarah: (sounding like someone who was just waking up from her sleep). Good morning dear. How are you this morning?.
Me: I am very fine dear. How are you and Adedoyin?
Sarah: we are very fine too. Our flight came late at around 9pm yesternight. Then Adedoyin tried your number and I tried it too but it was just ringing you didn’t pick up.
Me: I am very sorry dear. I was far gone to the dreamland and my phone was in silent mode. I woke up this morning only to see the five missed calls from both of you.
Sarah: we thought so too.
Me: where is Adedoyin?
Sarah: she lodged in a hotel while I come home last night. She should still be in the hotel.
Me: okay. how was your flight?
Sarah: It was okay. Just that we were too tired before we left Abuja because of the running around we had to do for the new contract offer we just got from a company..
Me: (feeling excited) sorry dear. Is that new contract offer that delayed your coming till the night?.
Sarah: yes. We will be telling you the full gist when we meet today as promised.
Me: okay. What time should we meet? And at where?
Sarah: I think afternoon would be better because it would be better if we rest a little before you come.
Me: (feeling happy inside because she said in the afternoon): I needed time to strategies things with chidinma. I have to at least play my card well so as to make her have reason to leave early today but I can’t tell her not to come at all.
Me: okay. Hope 3pm won’t be too late.
Sarah: I think 3pm is OK. Just make sure you keep to time
Me: where should we meet? Because I can’t wait to meet you guys. I have missed you enough.
Sarah: I would have suggest that you come to the hotel Adedoyin lodged in last night but the place is a bit far. Let’s meet at blue top hotel as usual. I will arrange with Adedoyin so that we can come there together.
Me: I felt really happy when I heard we would be meeting at blue top hotel again. I will use the opportunity to see my friend Tunde and other guys; it’s been a while I heard anything from him and Ronke. Since it’s Friday I am very sure he will be at the hotel. Not only that, my other reason for being so excited because I will be meeting Adedoyin and Sarah at blue top was also because of shade; I have not being able to see her or heard anything from her since the day we did night call. Hope to see her around at blue top hotel today.
Me: okay, thanks dear. Can I call Adedoyin after dropping the call with you.
Sarah: Yes, you should. But why are you asking me if you should call her first?
Me: (smiling). You know I have to take permission from you now. We both burst to laugh
Sarah: (laughing). Hmmmn. Just call her o.
Me: okay dear.I will call her immediately.

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE  146

ended the call after telling her I love you. I strolled to Adedoyin’s number on my missed calls list and dialled. I dialled her number for like three times and her phone kept ringing before she finally picked up; She must have been very tired and maybe her phone was in silent too.
Me: hello dear, good morning to you
Adedoyin: good morning femi, how are you doing?
Me: I am very fine dear. How are you doing?.
Adedoyin: I am doing fine too. Just a bit weak..
Me: eeh! Sorry dear. I just end a call with Sarah. I woke up this morning only to see your missed calls.
Adedoyin: okay. We came back very late last night from the airport because of an intense traffic on the way.
Me: ooh. Sorry dear. I have missed you guys so much I can’t wait to see you both though I am a bit uneasy about seeing you both together.
Adedoyin:(smiling) we have missed you too. but you don’t have to be uneasy to see us together. We are not going to slaughter you if we see you together are we?
Me: (laughing) no. It’s just you know…
Adedoyin: (cut me off). Don’t worry yourself dear. It’s going to be alright. Put your mind at rest you won’t regret seeing us both together
Me: (smiling) okay.
Adedoyin:(smiling) has Sarah discus the arrangement of how we would meet with you?
Me: (smiling) yes. She said we should meet in blue top by 3pm since you guys would have to rest a little before I come. And that she would call you to strategies things.
Adedoyin: okay. That is better then. I can’t wait to see you…
Me: me too. We ended the call with goodbyes and love you before I head out for my morning drill. By 7:30am I was already get set for chidinma to come devising all sort of strategy to excuse her in my brain.

To Be Continued…

0 comments:

Post a Comment