NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 29 July 2016

My Story Of Addiction Episode 68

mystory4

She kept on talking. I know that she is trying to take my mind off what happened. I just kept listening to her and wished she makes the first move on me. I don’t want to make the first move then I falters.
I waited for what seems like ages before she moved closer to me and placed her lips on mine. I reciprocated the kiss by placing my hand on one of her bres*t. She repositioned herself beside me.
I twisted one of her nip*le and she let out sounds of excitement. Our tongues now locked together. I pushed her on her back; dis-locking our kiss and I surprised her by pushing my tongue into her “V”.
She shouted “no Femi”, and tried moving her body away from me. I followed her like someone possessed; I pinned her down and I tried inserting my tongue into her. She kept kept wriggling her waist and in the process her thighs hitting my face.
We struggled like that for 2mins before she relaxed her body. I just kept licking and succking everything inside and outside her “V”. She started screaming at the top of her voice signalling that she’s getting near her orga*sm.
I decided to push my luck a little further. I mounted her with my half erected OGA; only that this time, I held the base of it. It makes the top of it rigid. I forced it down the tunnel. We both moaned simultaneously. I started pumping and my OGA started getting bigger with each thrust inside. I kept enjoying myself. She held on tight to me and she had her Organ*m. Her inner muscles grips my OGA that it increases the pleasure. I could no longer contain my excitement that I released my seed inside of her.
I laid limped on her; and I know that she would have realised what I have done. I stood up and sat down beside of her. The look on my face would have confirmed the whole truth. She seems not happy with it.

Sarah: (voice very low) why Femi? Why?
Me: (remorseful voice) I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me.
Sarah: it’s alright…. it’s just that I’m not on pills. I might get pregnant you know.
Me: (forcing a Smile) ouch… that means I’m going to be a father
Sarah: (Smiling) it’s not only; it’s father Christmas… you are not serious. Anyway, don’t worry. I wont get pregnant. Just be more careful next time when you are not on a condomm.
Me: (Smiling) yes I will…. thanks dear.
Sarah: just be careful… Adedoyin has already corrupted you. come to think of it…. you know sleep with me without having it on mind to use a condomm. You are now do oral s*x. Femi… what other things has she thought you?
Me: (Smiling) your friend is crazy. I mean really crazy …. I thought she told you what she made me do?
Sarah: (looking serious) she did but she didn’t tell me you guys had mouth action.

I took my time to explain my first experience doing cunnilinctus with Adedoyin. She seems surprised that her friend was actually a freak. She confessed that no one had ever gone down on her before.
I brought out my phone to check the time. It’s getting late (7:02pm). I urged her to allow us take her bath together. She agreed but on different motives. I wanted to take my bath with her, so that we could leave Rooftop on time.
We finished with our bathing, dressed up and she volunteers dropping me off at my house. We walked out with our fingers locked in each other. I was about to say something when I heard choruses of my nickname “Ikoko Ikoko”.
I knew it has to be Tunde and co and only that this time IK was with them. We took a detour to say hello.

Me&Sarah: good evening
Tunde&co: good evening.
Tunde: (Smiling) Femi… what is wrong with you? You don’t even hang around with us anymore.
Me: (looking at Sarah) is that not what we discussed upstairs? I told her that it’s been long I hanged out with you guys. I have been busy lately, she just kept complaining like the way you are now. That’s how I found myself here. I will soon be free with what is consuming my time. … I’m sorry.

We all chatted for awhile and IK suggested that I come to Rooftop hotel tomorrow for hangout. I promised them coming. We left their company and she drives out of the compound.
While she drives, she made me promise that I should not tell Adedoyin, anything that transpired between us today. I promised her… it’s not as if Adedoyin would ask anyway. I got off her car, expecting my usual envelope but she just said goodnight.
I alighted the car with so much thought in my head. Maybe she refused to pay me because I didn’t satisfy her today but I think I tried my best.
Maybe she now takes me for her boyfriend… and she decided not to pay me again (she can’t try that with me).
It’s now very dark. I entered the house with the thought of Sarah, not giving me money. I met Funmilayo in the living room and she greeted me. I responded to her greeting rather coldly.

Me: (voice serious) when did you come back from school?
Funmilayo: I went to my friends place.
Me: is that what I asked you? And don’t you dare lie to me, cos I know the time I went out.
Funmilayo: (scared) I came back some minutes after 6pm.

Immediately she said the time, I just hissed and left her standing confused. I entered my room and laid on my bed.
Many things starts going through my head. From…. Sarah …. Adedoyin…. Bidemi…. Ruka …. Motunrayo.
All things being equal… All my attention must now shift to Ruka. I only have tomorrow left for my bet (Friday). Saturday is still part of the bet, but I don’t think I stand any chance except tomorrow. I have to call Chidinma to thank her for today. Maybe tell her to stay back tomorrow too. I dialled her number and she picked.

Chidinma: hello Femi…
Me: hello Chichi…. how are you doing?
Chidinma: I’m fine and you.
Me: doing great…. I’m sorry for today and tomorrow
Chidinma: so I’m not coming tomorrow again?
Me: kind of… I have something to attend to tomorrow…. it’s very important.
Chidinma: it’s okay… but if your parents get to know …. I’m not a party to it.
Me: (Smiling) don’t worry…. I will surely exonerate you from everything.
Chidinma: (giggles) it’s not as if I’m sentenced to life Imprisonment. Exonerate.

I ended the call after achieving my aim. She agreed to stay off tomorrow again. I was about to dial Ruka’s number when Funmilayo entered my room. I know what she wants.
She begs me and I promised to take her and Ruka out to an eatery after school. She seems very happy.

Funmilayo: (Smiling) can I come with a friend?
Me: don’t push your luck…. Hmnnnn… Okay… who are you coming with? I hope it’s not Bayo?
Funmilayo: yes. … he’s the only friend that I have got….. He’s just a friend.

I later agreed in her tagging Bayo along tomorrow. She screamed in joy. She gave me a peck and she left for her room.

I just have to make it count with Ruka tomorrow. Funmilayo closes 1pm tomorrow. I just have to make every second count before then.
I connected a call to her and she picked.

To Be Continued…

Who is enjoying this? Be sincere ooo
‪#‎comments‬

0 comments:

Post a Comment