NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 26 July 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 62

 mystory2

It’s now another new day. I took my bath very early but stayed in my room and allowed the rest of my family to go out. It’s now 7:30am. I’m now alone in the house.
I connected a call to Chidinma and she picked… when I called her for the third time.

Chidinma: (yawning)… good morning Femi
Me: good morning… I’m sorry for calling you this early. I know that you are still sleeping with the sound of your voice.
Chidinma: your call woke me. .. But I’m up now.
Me: I’m sorry for that…. I’m going to a friends place today… I just want to let you know.
Chidinma: Okay… so you want me to baby sit the house for you again.
Me: no oooo… I want you not to come today. I don’t want you to bother yourself.
Chidinma: what if mummy or your neighbours comes checking?
Me: don’t worry… we will figure something out.
Chidinma: (sounds unhappy) okay… no wahala then. I will use the opportunity to do my laundries.
Me: laundry… why don’t you use it to visit some of your friends.?
Chidinma: I don’t have any friends living around my area. My school friends live far off.
Me: Okay… no worries then… I will be calling you every moment to check if mummy calls.
Chidinma: Okay… later then…

I ended the call and I’m very happy that she agreed to stay back today. I’m very happy but confused who to take advantage of today. I connected a call to Ruka and she picked.
She agreed to come over around 10am, when I lied to her that my tutor is not coming for the day. She ended the call with sound of a kiss at my own side of the phone. Everything is falling to place now. I just have to take care of Bidemi too.
I put on my shirt and I dashed to the Adeboye’s house. I was not expecting anyone to be at home. I knocked on their gate.

Abdul: na who be that?
Me: na me Abdul… is Bidemi in?
Abdul: Yes… she dey inside… Only her dey… Kikelomo don go back to school.
He opened the gate and I entered. I went straight to their living room but she was not there. I called out her name but no response. I walked to her room, only to see her coming out of the bathroom toweling her body.
She shouted as the towel fell from her hand. I calm her down.. that I dint mean to scare her. She dint even bother to cover her body as we chitchat.

Bidemi: so what brings you here today?… I thought you said you were coming to see me yesterday ?
Me: I’m very sorry… I woke up late yesterday. My dad sent me to take his car to one of our relatives place. I don’t know when I would be coming back, so I decide to pay you a visit before going.
Bidemi: that’s very thoughtful of you. But what about your lesson? Is Chidinma not coming?
Me: no oooo… my mum has already cancelled out my appointment with her today. She’s not coming today.
Bidemi: Okay then…

She now started rubbing oil on her body. I just can’t stop looking at her body. We enjoyed the sight of Bidemi’s body (me & my OGA). She now calls me to help her rub the oil at her back.

Omo na wahala be this ooo.. my OGA don ready to strike. I just have to control myself. My OGA & Bidemi will never restrict me. I’m not ready for her yet. May God help me in my rubbing of oil oo…

To Be Continued…

Chai… Are you seeing what am seeing? E be like say finally finally, I go taste Bidemi’s honeypot… Chai, her thing go sweet oooo… 😂😂

0 comments:

Post a Comment