NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 19 June 2016

Photos : Funke Akindele, Kaffy, D’Banj, Others FLAUNT Dads In Celebration Of Fathers’ Day

Funke Akindele, Kaffy, D’Banj, Others FLAUNT Dads In Celebration Of Fathers’ Day

Popular Nigerian celebrities have heaped praises on their fathers to celebrate the annual Fathers’ Day.

Celebrities like actress Funke Akindele, Dancer Kaffy, Music producer Tha Suspect, Emma Nyra, Lami Philips, Terry G and Tunde Edunt were some of those that had words of praises for their fathers.

Terry G.

tg

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY MY FATHER AND HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DADDY

Lami Philips

lp

My first love, my reason for being better, my go-to guy.. My dinner buddy, my biggestest baby, my confidante,my mentor.. The one who has taught me leadership by example and my whooping my butt! He will always say “the reward for good work is more work”. The one who taught me that Hardwork doesn’t kill, the one who taught me to be organized .. To process.. The reason behind my OCD.. My lookalike.. My harshest critic. My dad is awesome sauce! Family has ALWAYS come first for him. He has the most giving spirit.. And it’s not about money.. It’s about giving chances, giving education, giving hope.. Giving insight. I was at a movie theatre once and the guy selling popcorn said “Are you Dr Phillips daughter, you look like him.” I said yes. He said “God bless him, he paid my school fees from secondary till the end of Uni”. Daddy.. You’re my hero! Your heart is so big and though you look like a tough cookie you really are just a soft cuddly teddy bear and I love you! We all love you.. We all appreciate you.. Happy Fathers Day Papa!! Rock on with your Ghenghen self!

Emma Nyra

en

Happy Father’s Day to my first love! My father Emmanuel Obi. I love you more than life. Thank you for raising us your children as a piece of yourself. Thank you for culminating us in the Lord and for always encouraging our talents. May God continue to protect and keep you as the head of our household always my daddy and my hero

Funke Akindele

FA

Happy father’s day Dad. We all love u

Kaffy

kf

I still remember watching videos of seeing you change my diapers,I remember u getting us ready for school,preparing breakfast and making sure we drank “Agbo” lol to keep us healthy and away from sugar😀.Dad u have always been my hero. As a little girl I looked upto u ,wanted to run business like you and be as industrious as you. There’s nothing u can’t do by urself and I learnt that from you. Thank you for being there enough to inspire who I am today. Happy Father’s Day Otunba Olashile Mohammed Shafau.

Tha Suspekt

ts

Baba Peteru, Royal Highness, Streets King, The Real OG! Will never forget that eye-opening walk you took me on. Happy fathers Day to you. Keep resting in power Baba Scoobie! Ete akamba

 

Dbanj

db

Happy Fathers day to the Best Dad in the world and the Original Kokomaster 😇. I thank you so much for Bringing me into this world and for Raising me up in the right and best way. Giving me the knowledge needed to succeed in this my wonderful journey of life. I love you dad. OooSssHhhEee

0 comments:

Post a Comment