NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 24 June 2016

Corpses Everywhere! Local Residents Killed as Militants Attack Ikorodu Communities (Photos)

Many people have been killed after suspected militants attacked members of Igbolomu and Ishawo communities in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State.
Unidentified heavily armed gunmen suspected to be militants were said to have invaded the Igbolomu and Ishawo areas in Ikorodu, Lagos State, yesterday.
According to eyewitnesses who escaped from one of the invaded areas, the gunmen from the Niger Delta came through water channel and started shooting sporadically.
Residents are already fleeing the area as eyewitnesses claim corpses littered the ground, adding that more could be in the swamp.
An eyewitness popularly called Iya Ibeji said there was series of gunshots all through the night and also early in the morning.
“I heard series of gunshots while preparing Sari this morning. I also saw people from a nearby church through my window scampering for safety because they were doing a vigil before the chaos,” Iya Ibeji said.
Another resident who declined mentioning his name said: ”I am leaving this vicinity today. I don’t want a stray bullet to kill me and I don’t want these militants to invade my privacy and slit NY throat like they have been doing”.
Another resident, Kolawole Amodu said: ”I am staying here because this is where I own a land and house. I did not rent so I can’t carry my house along. I will just continue to be prayerful and hopeful”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment